Harp NG

Harp NG
click here for info

Advert

Advert
click image for info

Friday 11 July 2014

SERIES: BIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL (pt 5)


Click to view Part 4

I was squeezing and pressing. I traced my hands down to her abdomen, still doing the kissing. Just as I was about unzipping her trouser, she said
“STOP”, I refused but she removed her mouth and shifted a bit
BIMPE: baby, don’t you think its too early
for us to have sex?. We are going to get
married and enjoy ourselves till eternity,
why should we rush?. And besides, this is our first date
dear. Pls ******she wore this innocent girl
look*******

I just wore a straight face and refuse to say anything. She noticed that I am unhappy. So she came closer again in
kissed me. She started rubbing my chest, I was happy
thinking she is ready to play. Just as I was about pressing her bosoms, she held my hand and said, “baby, pls hurry to the bank becos of time, I will surprise you when you are
back. Immediately I heard the word 'suprise', I suddenly smile and became restless. I dashed into my wardrobe, picked up a shirt...Picked my ATM card. Just as I was
about stepping out of the room, her phone
was rang ********

(Part 6 is now here)

Advertise with us for ridiculously low cost.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed ByBlogger Templates