Harp NG

Harp NG
click here for info

Advert

Advert
click image for info

Friday 11 July 2014

SERIES: ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL (pt 3)


(If you missed part 2 click here)

chaiiii………..samuel, you be first class maga.
Just as I was imagining my “mumurity”, I don’t
know either to trace the address I found on facebook, or to set her up, kidnap her and molest her, so many evil things were just going through my mind, then a text message came in from bimpe which says ” baby, I am on my way to your place”.

Gbagaun, my head sparked again, I started rehearsing how I will shout on her, I was reasoning if I should show her my discovery or not. I don’t know what to do next, I was just restless. Walking up and down my up and down my room.
             About 30mins later. I heard the sound “ko ko ko” on
my door. Who is that was my response to the knock, and a sweet voice came from outside saying its me bimpe. I
frowned and open the door.

Before I knew it, she dropped her luggage, hugged me and
then planted a kiss on my lips.

Before I knew what was happening, I have forgotten all my rehearsals

(Part 4 is here)

ADVERT PLACEMENT:
To place advert on any of our future stories and movie scripts please call 08101655211 or add 7B9C81D1 on bbm, you can also mail adebusoyeademola@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed ByBlogger Templates