Harp NG

Harp NG
click here for info

Advert

Advert
click image for info

Saturday 12 July 2014

SERIES: ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL (pt 10)

picked her loads and left at 1:20am. Immediately after she left, her number wasn't reachable again. I said to my self, “chaiii, thunder fire segun and bimpe o. So i no go
yansh this girl this nite”. I opened her facebook account but no recent chat. I updated segun on whatsapp and he told me to lock up that bimpe is gone. So i zero my mind
that she has left lagos and that i paid 4,500 for one round of sex.

Up till 8pm, her number isnt reachable, I
dropped my fone and slept off. At about 9:40pm, i heard a knock on my window. I asked “who is that?”. Its me bimpe, come and open the entrance door for me, the
voice replied.

I jumped up, my dick suddenly got erect as I was heading towards the door and said to myself, let me Bleeping beging......... .huh
story continue

(Abeg no vex o)

Part 11 dey here

ADVERT:
Do you want the best coverage and red carpet paparazzi for your event? Then visit www.rainbowgroupng.com and fill the form on the "services" page.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed ByBlogger Templates