Harp NG

Harp NG
click here for info

Advert

Advert
click image for info

Tuesday 27 August 2013

WE DIDN'T HAVE SEX- Angelo talks about his much publicized BBA sex scandal with Beverly Osu

Although I'm not a fan of BBA but I think I have to Blog this... ANGELO, the south African housemate in the just concluded BBA THE CHASE has spoken about his much publicised sex scandal in the bath tub with Beverly osu saying he would like to come to Nigeria and 'eat a lot of pepper' in his words he said:

South African housemate – Angelo has denied his widely
publicized “girlfriend” – Candice, saying: “I didn’t have a
girlfriend before I got into the house, but I had someone I told to wait for me so that we would see what would happen when I get out of the house. I will be focused on what I want to do as a person and then focus on my relationship with Bev and see where we will take it to,

Angelo was also asked why he had s*x with Beverly openly in the bath, and this is what he had to say:

        “We didn’t have s*x. We talked about it. There were some things I said I wasn’t going to do in the house. I respect my mum so much. Before I got into the house, there were things I told my mummy I wasn’t going to do. I wasn’t b*tt unclad. It looked as if we were having s*x in that bathtub [but] we were just kissing. I couldn’t take advantage of Beverly because I respect her so much.”
Angelo also said he intends to take his relationship with
Beverly to the next level once she is done with BBA.
We will try and work things out and see how we can make our relationship work. At the same time, I hope the people of Nigeria don’t hate Bev. I would love to come to Nigeria and experience Nigerian culture and take lots of pepper,” Angelo added.

      I will be among the many Nigerians waiting to see if this leads to the alter or maybe we will have another story like that of Tonto Dikeh and Iyanya... (just saying).

In anyways, I wish Angelo and Beverly the best in their relationship.



2 comments:

  1. http://thejobtask.com/ref.php?page=act/ref&invcod=1550. Folo dis link,register n get a reward!

    ReplyDelete

Designed ByBlogger Templates