Harp NG

Harp NG
click here for info

Advert

Advert
click image for info

Saturday 12 July 2014

SERIES: ADEBMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL (PT 14)

*********chaii ii, na me me “exploitation and usability mugu?”. Chaiiiii, this girl must suffer today. I woke her up, looked into her eyes and said it boldly for the first time. Bimpe, “I want to have sex”

BIMPE: baby, I am weak, and beside, I’m
not a intimacy gadget that you can just pick and play with.
ME: I’m sorry dear, I just have the urge rite
now please.
BIMPE: I just don’t have the urge this
morning. Just go out and get me money to
go to PHC today please.
ME: so u are refusing me?
BIMPE: yes, maybe when you give me the
money you promised, we can the have a good sex
ME: then I am not in the mood to go out
also...How will I need love making from my
girl and she will refuse
it...And I will try to please her whenever she needs anything.
BIMPE:. ****frowned face*****, so its
because of the money you want To give
me that is making you to wake me up for sex?.
Do you think I’m a prostitute?, do u think I
can’t survive without your money?”******** bimpe started ranting******** * She stood up, arranged her bag, wore her sandals and left the house.

****i remain inside without any motive to look for her. I said to myself, “atleast, I have had a Bleep of the value of my money.
I picked my phone to update segun about the latest happenings. He hailed me on whatsapp saying “mr
maga don dey get sense be that. Now it was around 5:10am, I was still on my bed, doing meditation on how the day would look like, then I saw my door opened, and behold, I saw bimpe. Back into the room with her bags*****
hahahaha (I laff in spanish for my mind)

..stil going but its about to end.

Hope say this tory neva bore u? Ehn

O ya let's go to pt 15



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed ByBlogger Templates