Harp NG

Harp NG
click here for info

Advert

Advert
click image for info

Saturday 12 July 2014

SERIES: ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL (PT 12)

until she finally knelt down before me and
bury my enh inside her mouth. I
started making sound . After 5mins, she
stood up and kissed me. Then she
said, “did I try?”,
You really try, I replied.
‘Won’t you give me orals too? Said
bimpe. (I thought within 2 seconds that I
dare not put my mouth
into that public hole) “when we get to
bed” I replied.
She resumed the shower and I dashed
into my bedroom, raised up the
mattress and removed a condom, wore it
and return to bathroom,.
I stopped the shower,turned her
back to me and entered from behind.(lol,I
cant tell u all jor,ashewo oshi)
I shifted back a bit, drew her closer and
grabbed her bosoms while bleeping, I later
leave the bosoms,
spanked her and then held her hips.
We bleeped for like 15minutes in the
bathroom before she cum and I
did the same.
We left the bathroom and went to the bed.
But sumthing is wrong
somewhere. Bimpe is not tight in the Kitty-
Cat and also, she neva smiled, she still looks
sad after the bathroom
game.
On getting to the bedroom, we had
another round. but it was so
boring because bimpe makes it seem like a
“forced one”. No glamour, no anxiety, then
I knew something must
be wrong between her and her “cousin”.
3minutes after the second round,
bimpe said, “please don’t forget to go out
early for that money in the morning
please” and I want to sleep, good night. I
replied
also “good night”.
But I couldn’t sleep because I was
worrying about why bimpe is
unhappy, who sent the message?, what
happened?, few minutes
later, bimpe called my name twice which
didn’t respond. I pretend as if I was
sleeping.
She then rose up, picked her fone,
went into the bathroom. I over head her
saying “please I beg u
for the sake of the love between us, pls
forgive me”. Pls come online on facebook
and let’s chat please”. She
“tipped toe” back to the bed, called me
again which I didn’t respond, then she
started chating for another 45 minutes. I
couldn’t stop her because I want to know
what transpired
between her and her caller.
I decided to wait till I wake up before I
find out............ ...
Close 2 d final part

(CLICK HERE FOR PT 13)

Advert
Publicize your music on 4 top blogs for cheap. Call 08101655211



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed ByBlogger Templates