Harp NG

Harp NG
click here for info

Advert

Advert
click image for info

Saturday 12 July 2014

SERIES: ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL (PT 13)

still sleeping, I picked up my phone,
opened her facebook as
usual and read her recent conversations.
SWORD:, why are you calling me?, I told you
not to call me again, what else do you
want?
BIMPE: I can explain everything please.
SWORD: what is it that you want to explain.
I told you my neighbour who has a shop at
ikotun said he saw you coming out from a
house infront of his shop earlier today
with your box
and bag, he even said the guy saw u off to
where u took bike, and
when u left here today, you went back to
the same house with your bag and he saw
you also.
He even told me the guy is your
boyfriend isn’t it?. So is that your daddy’s
friend you are talking
about?.
BIMPE: pls is not what you think. Pls,
let me explain.
SWORD: what is it that you want to
explain?
BIMPE: the guy is my elder brother’s friend.
I only went there to
deliver message to him.
SWORDMAN: you went there to deliver
message to him and he went to the
chemist opposite his house to buy
condom a day before your on friday that
you arrived?
*******chaiiii, I knew its badmus the
chemist guy infront of my house. I was
there on friday to buy condom
before bimpe’s arrival, and when I saw
bimpe off. On my way home, he called me
and said my babe is beautiful oooo. I
replied that yes. He asked,
is that the new catch?. I said “no ooo, we
have been dating for the past 5 months
and she used to come
around. Maybe u don’t notice”,. Ur condom
don expire ooooo, the
thing dey quick burst.
I only make mouth and joked that day. And
I remember he used to tell me he lives
around gbagada……
Back to the chat.
BIMPE: pls I don’t have anything with
him please.
SWORDMAN. Did u know that after the
quicksex we had this afternoon, I traced ur
destination with a bike as
u were going and it matched the exact
location I heard of?. So all
this years that we have been dating, you
have been cheating on me?.
BIMPE: ok, let me confess, he is not my
boyfriend and I don’t love
him, u are the only one I love. U
remembered I said I want to visit
you in lagos this month which you said
you
don’t have money on you, but I missed you
and which to see you
and feel ur arms again after 3months that
we hadn’t see, then I
told him I want to come to lagos to see
him, he fell for it and send me Tfare.
That how I got to lagos. and after seeing
him for 10mins, I came down
straight to ur place to spend the rest of my
stay. please understand.
SWORD: and decided to go back to him to
collect another Tfare without having
anything with him?
BIMPE: believe me, he is just a puppet. He
so much seem to like
me that he can give me anything. But its
you that I love sodiq. I love you so much. I
just used him and exploit
him to get close to the person that I love
which is you please.
SWORD: so how do u explain the condom
he bought?
BIMPE:that one is a lie sodiq, infact, I didn’t
allowed him to kiss me, u and I have been
dating for 2years now,
I can’t just cheat on you.
SWORD:. And you want to tell me you will
not have sex this night?
BIMPE: I swear, I told him I’m a virgin and
that I don’t want to be touched till my
wedding nite which he agrees to.
Pls believe me, I am just using him and
exploiting him pls. If I don’t love you, I
won’t stay till that late nite before leaving
your place.. Plssss.
SWORD: but I gave you 5k while u were
leaving my place previously, why don’t you
take transport with
that and travel?
BIMPE: I told u I want to use the money to
make my hair, and I want to exploit this
guy to get my Tfare and some provisions.
Its because of the love I have for you that
makes me not to bother
you about my needs. Pls sodiq, don’t make
this thing complicated please.
SWORD: thanks for all the sweet sex
anyways...My regards to your new
boyfriend and don’t ever call me again, I
mean it. Bye.
**********chaii ii, nah me “exploitation
and usability mugu?”.
Chaiiiii, this girl must suffer today.....
Yaaagaaaa...clo se to final.stay tuned

LEGOOOOO PaRt 14

Do you want the best coverage and red carpet paparazzi for your event? Then visit www.rainbowgroupng.com and fill the form on the "services" page.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed ByBlogger Templates