Harp NG

Harp NG
click here for info

Advert

Advert
click image for info

Saturday 12 July 2014

SERIES: ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL (pt 11)

I ushered bimpe inside. Her face looks swollen, she looks so much unhappy. I took her bags from her and we entered the room.

Me: bimpe, what happened to your lines?,
you have been unreachable, I don’t know
how to find you. You have scared me…….
Blah blah bla.
BIMPE: ****silence for a moment and then
later talked****, my dear, I really suffered
today. A lot happend that I can’t explain.
ME: pls dear, tell me anything that
happened, you fought your cousin again?
BIMPE: something like that,
ME: he didn't give you the money?? why?
BIMPE:: so many things are better left
unsaid...I can’t just talk right now.
ME: but why were you late?
BIMPE: we were settling the quarrel. And
also, he sent me on another erand. That is
what took my time.
ME: eyah, so sorry. How will you go about
your test now?
BIMPE: I have called my friends in my
department to arrange for me. But dear,
do me a favour.
ME: what’s that?
BIMPE: can you please increase the money
you are collecting tomorrow to 30k pls, I
have to settle my lecturer incharge of this
course I should write tomorrow.
ME: no problem
BIMPE: and one more thing please
ME: what is that dear?
BIMPE: maybe you should go to that akin
first to get the money incase if bank issue
will not settle tomorrow and pls make it
early. Latest before 9AM.
ME:, no problem
****all through this conversation, bimpe wasnt happy at all, she look disappointed. I tried to figure out what happened but I
couldn’t..
BIMPE: pls I’m seriously hungry, is there
anything I can eat before I take my bath?
ME: there is rice inside the pot. Go and
warm it and eat.
****bimpe got up still not smiling and went to the kitchen. While she was in the kitchen...

Her fone which is on my bed gave a facebook notification sound. I knew it must be a facebook message but I couldn’t open it due to security password. I decided to check it later on my phone...Few minutes later, she was
through with the food and she came back to the room, and said, I want to have my bath, do you care to join?.
On hearing this, my body moved, my THIRD LEG responded instantly. Just as I stood up to pull of my cloths, I heard another knock on my window “ko ko ko ko”***
*who is that? I queried harshly,  its me seun, a voice replied.
Seun is my neighbour, he occupies the first one room selfcontain” in the compound. Our house is a block of 6 selfcons that has only one main entrance. We all have to pass through the entrance from outside. Seun had
travelled to ibadan 3days earlier and just arrived at past 10 as at the time of knocking.

I went outside to open the main entrance door for him, as my sure neighbour, we went to his room, gist a little about the journey, why he came late, what he brought for me. Etc,

I spent like 15minutes with seun, he gave me a long bread. I went back to the room and met adebimpe on towel pressing her phone with the 2 hands which indicates that she was chating with someone. But she still look unhappy. As I drew close to her on the bed, she closed her facebook application, pressed the lock button and dropped the phone. Can we have our bath now? bimpe asked.

I replied YES. She went into the bathroom and I followed her.

What is wrong with you bimpe?, u look
sad,I asked. She replied, “I just had a stressful day”. She removed her towel. Oh my God!, those bosoms were averagely big and firm, my d**k resurrected inside my boxers, she noticed this and smile. Also, I could perceive the smell of “recent s*x” on her which I didn't mind. I opened the shower, I bath first while she follows.

She turned her back to me, I could see the clear view of the a$$. I moved closer, stood at her back and held her
bosoms from behind. She moaned oouchhh. I continue squeezing and pressing while the shower was dropping
on us. Still backing her, I moved my my hands down her abdomen, this time, she moan faster, she turned to me, kissed me passionately while taking her hand down to my enh enh.

Our body was close that I could feel her Tip pin touching me. I held her a$$ and start pressing and spanking. She
kissed me down to my neck while stroking my enh enh, she kissed me down. This time I started moaning too.
She moved her mouth to my abdomen,
until she.... ....

(Click here for pt 12)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed ByBlogger Templates