Harp NG

Harp NG
click here for info

Advert

Advert
click image for info

Friday 11 July 2014

SERIES: ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL (pt 7)

Click here to read part 6

just as i was standing infront of the bank and crying like someone who lost his dick, my fone rang. I looked at the screen and it was a friend named segun. I do call him “sege the guru” because is into blogging and ICT.

SEGE: ogbeni how far? U number no dey
waka since yesterday
Me: sege how far
SEGE: I dey o. Wetin do ur voice, u no dey
sound normal my guy,u dey sound like life
fowl wey dey inside hot water.wetin do u?
ME: I have been duped by a woman i love
so much.
SEGE: say wetin, abeg pick a bike dey come
Egbe right now.
I stoppd a bike going to Egbe where segun lives. After 8mins. I am at segun’s room entrance
me: ko ko ko
sege: who be that, come in.
I entered, sat down, then without wasting
time, I summarized the whole episode to
sege in 3minutes.
SEGE: “were ni e o” omo porta ti lo agbari
fun e... Ode ni e
ME: no be my fault, this babe fine die and
get assets for front and back. I just so
much love her
SEGE: Ogbeni, you are the “baddest maga
ever liveth”
me: thank u. Wetin i go come do now segun
SEGE: no worry, we go arrange collect part
or the whole of that 10k from her, u go still
straff her free for the
next 2days and u go discharge her
without giving a kobo
Me: is that possible, how i go do am now?
Just immediately, a message came in from
adebimpe which says
baby, i’m on my way back”. I showed it to
sege.

He laughed and said to me. “ogbeni, if u fall again this time, then u don break world maga record”.
        He opened a bulk sms application on his phone, draft an Access bank debit alert of 25k and send it to my line.
Me: what should i do with it
SEGE: Show it to her wen u reach house,
tell her say ATM debit
the whole 25k wey u wan give her and the
money no come out of
the machine, so u dey go the bank
tomorrow to complain. But if
she no fit wait, tell her say u get person
wey u fit collect the money from and then
call me make i show.
We go dey write d script on whatsapp as u
dey go. But make sure
u clear the whatsapp chats after ooo

I dashed out of segun’s house. I went home straight, on getting home, i met adebimpe sitting on the bed restless.
As i entered, she hugged me and gave me a kiss.

BIMPE: baby, u look unhappy, what
happend?
Me: ** i brought out my fone and showed
her the alert and then act the drama as
directed by segun”***
bimpe wore a sad face
BIMPE: What do we do now? This is
11:08am and i must get to PHC today.
ME: ok relax, let me call a friend to borrow
me 20k to give you, i
will sort him when u are gone.
I picked up my phone and called segun to come.
Bimpe hugged and kissed me again and
said “u are a darling. I asked of the surprise she promised earlier, she said i should wait till my friend leaves so that no one will disturb. I replied “ok”.
Segun arrived at about 10mins later.
ME: sege my guy. Pls i need ur help, my
babe wan return to school today and ATM
fucked up. Abeg borrow
me 20k till tomorrow.
SEGUN: lai lai. The 8k wey u borrow last
time, u neva returm am
and u wan collect another one?. I go give u
the 20k only after u refund the previous 8k.
ME: Se na because of 8k u come dey
disgrace me infront of my
babe?. Abeg i go give u the two together.
SEGUN: lai lai, find means and give me the
8k first.
Then i turned to bimpe.
Me: bimpe, pls do u have 8k with you, let
me give this guy so that he can give me the
20k
BIMPE: i dont have that amount, the only
money on me is 5,500 and its a money that
my friend gave me to
buy weavon for her from lagos.
ME: Don’t worry, give me 5k out of it, since
am giving you 20k in return, u can then
sort your friend.
She gave me the 5k and i gave it to segun.
ME: Now wey i don give u 5k out of 8k, can
u now help me?
SEGUN: Se u know say u be akue?. If not
because of ur pretty girlfriend, i no go help u.
Let me go home and bring the money, I
will be back in 10mins time.

Immediately after segun’s departure, she gave me the surprise. We had a hot romance which led to one round
of sweet sex.
3mins after that, segun called, i picked and put on loud speaker.
Me: sege how far?, where is the money
now?
SEGUN: wahala don shele oo. As i dey come ur place the other time, i forget to lock my door, before I reach home, dem don carry my lappy and took all the 30k wey dey
house.
ME: Eyah. So sorry oo. Abeg se u fit return
that 5k, i go find means add to it give my
babe?
SEGUN: U dey mad ni. **segun hung up
the call.
*************fl ashback******** *
Immediately after segun’s departure,
bimpe looked into my eyes
while she sat on the bed...she said.....

(Part 8, click here)

ADVERT:
Do you want to host an event and need advice? visit www.rainbowgroupng.com and fill the form on the "services" page.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed ByBlogger Templates