Harp NG

Harp NG
click here for info

Advert

Advert
click image for info

Friday 11 July 2014

SERIES: ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL (pt 1))

Early february. I met adebimpe on facebook as a mutual friend to one of my friends. One thing led to another, we started chatting on BBM and early march, we started E-dating. 3weeks ago, we discussed on how we will see facially and she suggested to travel down to meet me in lagos if only I can send T.fare.

Adebimpe is a student of uniport so she fully based in PHC. I was so happy that I started day dreaming how the visitation will look like, the romance, fun, love-making etc.
On the 14th of april, I sent 10k into her account as Tfare. She called me to tell me she got the money. And the travelling preparation began.

The D-day came. I have cleaned up my room, bought foodstuffs, bought a new pack of CD., wen she dropped at
iyana ipaja garage, I told her to pick a bus to my house
address which she did, she got to my house at around 5pm.
I ushered her in, gave her soft drinks and we were chating.
Wen it was 6pm, she shocked me by telling me she has a
cousin here in lagos and that’s where she will be staying
throughout her 3days of stay and dat I shd visit her at her cousin’s place the following day.

I was so sad but I didn’t show it, I faked a smile and walk her off to take bike. I come dey reason am say “se
na like dis my 10k go waste?”.
The next day, I didn’t go to visit her and I lied that I was sick with the mindset that she will come to my place instead. But na lie, all she could do was to call me
and ask after my health.

That nite, I couldn’t sleep. I was just wondering how silly I am. I just put my fone in silence and forcefully slept off.
As I woke up around 6am in the morning, I picked my fone
and I saw a text from adebimpe. Which says “baby u knw I will be leaving today, wat time should I come to visit u so as to get my return Tfare”. Chaiii, na so my head spark.....

Part 2

Advertise with us call 08101655211 or bbm: 7B9C81D1



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed ByBlogger Templates