Harp NG

Harp NG
click here for info

Advert

Advert
click image for info

Tuesday 6 August 2013

BBA is a show of shame! 'WE ARE BLACK NOT BLANK!'- DG rainbow models

The last time someone called me 'Big Brother' i felt challenged to be of good example to the young lad. I feel 'big brother' means someone you look up to, someone more of a mentor.
       BBA (Big Brother Africa) should be renamed to SSA(Shame Show Africa), I am yet to understand the importance of that reality show, some people say it is to show viewers (who are majorly youths) the behaviours of people from different parts of Africa, I call that 'bullshit'! Anyone can go there and pretend for just 91 days. What are we looking up to in the 'brothers' (housemates) in BBA? Is it the immoral acts of drunkeness, indiscriminate sex and wasting of 'useful' resources by the organizers? And you expect our youths to watch this?
        I am so dissapointed in the organizers and even sponsors for not being 'realistic', we are in Africa, the famous black continent the fact that we are black doesn't make us blank. Just take a look at the Gulder Ultimate search, it is interesting, suspence filled and the contestants have a task which is to find a hidden treasure, thats more of an adventure, the housemates in BBA dont have any task to complete!
       This is Africa, we pride in covering our body, we have a rich culture, we are people of intellect, we are a chosen generation, we are BLACK NOT BLANK, we are AFRICANS!
        I repeat, BBA is a waste of 'USEFUL' resources, do you know the number of schools that can be renovated with these funds, the number of libraries and laboratories that could be equiped, have you thought about the number of lives that could be saved by improving health care? Have you thought about the number of bore holes that could be dug in local communities to supply consumable water? Have you thought about the long list of things that these funds could do in communities? Why not pick a community each year and improve their standard of living rather than continuing in this show of shame?
      Some people will hate me for this and begin to tweet and update facebook status saying I have not spoken well, I am counting on you people out there who believe we are BLACK NOT BLANK to support my quest.
       I even searched GOOGLE who seems to know it all for 'the objectives of Big Brother Africa' guess what, GOOGLE was not able to provide a clear cut or even near-satisfactory answer... you can also try it. I will not give up on Africa, I will not give up on Nigeria... we will have a better place to live in, in the nearest future.
       I am Adebusoye Ademola Adegoke, the director general of Rainbow Models Nigeria and I am saying #NoToBBA!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed ByBlogger Templates