Harp NG

Harp NG
click here for info

Advert

Advert
click image for info

Friday 7 November 2014

WEB SERIES: SEXCAPADES- Story of how i Remained A VIRGIN (+18)

She kissed me emphatically on the lips while slowly taking her hand down to grab my crouches, i gave a moan of relief. I kissed her back whole heartedly, paying attention to her response as I rolled my hand around her nipple, She Jumped! oohhhh, i think i'm pressing the right buttons...

******************************

Before i Continue, let me introduce myself,
MY NAME IS GEORGE, I'M 26 YEARS OLD AND I'M A VIRGIN... I'm sure you don't believe, but as we continue in this story you will get to know how i remained a virgin.

******************************
i was in SSS1 (senior secondary School 1) when this happened, oh, not the story above, that one didnt happen until i got to Pre Degree in one of the prestigious universities in this country.

This girl ran away from home because a letter she wrote to me was seen by her aunty whom she was staying with, she came to me in school (i was in boarding house) and explained the whole thing to me, i told her to meet me the next day at one primary school which was located inside one Methodist Church Around St. Peters Unity Sec Schl (peeps living in Akure will know this place). Being in the boarding house i obviously had to sneak out to meet her (believe me, she didnt go home the previous night, where she slept i still dont know).

She was so happy when she saw me walk through the gates of the church, i ran into the class to meet her and we started KISSING, of course i was a novice and i didnt count that as my first Kiss (my first kiss was with one i truly loved), in no time i was able to find the hook of her bra, i thought to myself, should i or should i not suck (at that time i believed sucking was for babies, now i'm not Sure), i didnt, but i grabbed it with all my hand (the boobs, called breast at that time). My P*nis (i had to sensor that because i know some children under 18 will read this) was already hard at that time, though small compared to its giant size now, My hand found her panties again (really, i dont know how it got there) and it was going back and forth over one wet piece of flesh called the "lower lip"...
OMG! we were inside a primary school class, i lifted her skirt and wanted to put my hardware when we heard footsteps approaching us.

Quickly, i left her and went to check who was coming, behold it was a goat walking on the dried leaf which had falled from a tick tree behind the class, but behind the tree i saw two different couple having sex, i recognized them as the Mechanic outside the school gates, i didnt see the faces of the girls they were fucking so dont ask me who they were.

When i went back to my supposed GF, she was crying, i dont know why but i also cried with her (for no reason i can place right now)...

THATS HOW I SURVIVED THE FIRST ATTACK!



NB: This is just an introduction, if you want to hear more please drop your comments. The best part is when i got to the University,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed ByBlogger Templates