Harp NG

Harp NG
click here for info

Advert

Advert
click image for info

Tuesday 4 November 2014

OMG! See what happened to this Ibadan girl

So I got this message in my mailbox, let me put it exactly how the sender wrote it...

This ibadan girl was crossing the road when she got run over by this fast racing car. The driver slowed down but started speeding again... Guess what? The ibadan girl was chasing him, but he later stopped thinking it was all these witches (according to the driver) because witches have been reportedly caught in Lagos and Abuja according to Linda Ikeji's blog (he said he reads her blog 3 times daily).

When the lady got to the car, she just said something then she died (are you kidding me?). Asking the driver what the lady said this was his reply "she said she just wanted to curse me" #lobatan

It was when I got to the end of the message that u knew it was a joke. This was his/her last statement in the message

'This can only be achieved by ibadan Girls, LOL'

I hope you find this funny coz I didn't.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed ByBlogger Templates