Harp NG

Harp NG
click here for info

Advert

Advert
click image for info

Friday 31 October 2014

INTERVIEW: Tipsy Opens Up to Bond TV about her career, love life and lots more.

in an online interview, Tipsy tells bond TV about her love life, growing up and her career.
bond TV @Bond_tv:
Tell us about yourself, with emphasis on your primary, secondary and tertiary education and what growing up was like
AKURE'S OWN PRIDE @tipsyenupo:
Well I am from Akure born n bread there. Attended my primary and secondary schools there before travelling out here to further my education
bond TV @Bond_tv:
Can you mention the name of the schools you attended?
AKURE'S OWN PRIDE @tipsyenupo:
St. Louis nursery n primary , FGGC Akure and Idris premier college.
bond TV @Bond_tv:
Interesting. How did you come about the name prophetess aye? how and when did your music start?
AKURE'S OWN PRIDE @tipsyenupo:
Lol, the name... well I just guessed if you are an artist you should be delivering message to your people so my own message isn't in d bible it's for the world.
Music started for me as a dancer really, I got signed, the business finished and I have been improving and working on me
bond TV @Bond_tv:
So, tell us about why you decided to do rap music instead of r 'n' b or blues.
AKURE'S OWN PRIDE @tipsyenupo:
Even though a lot of people say I look too soft for rap hmm well rap is my own way of expressing myself fully.
bond TV @Bond_tv:
talking about heart breaks, have you had your share? plus are you presently in a relationship?
AKURE'S OWN PRIDE @tipsyenupo
Lol I am a human being no matter how fine I am, my heart will be broken so yes it's happened,
Am I in a relationship? Complicated... Single!
bond TV @Bond_tv
back to your Music, how have you found it? whats the road like? smooth, rough, couple of bad rides?
AKURE'S OWN PRIDE @tipsyenupo:
D road to success won't always be smooth. But in d end we concern. One time ur name is everywhere d next minute u don't exist.
bond TV @Bond_tv
Okay, how was it like working on your most recent track with olamide. How would you describe his personality?
AKURE'S OWN PRIDE @tipsyenupo:
Olamide is a nice person humble I can say to d best of my knowledge.
It was fun having him at the studio he was encouraging and fun
bond TV @Bond_tv
Most people we have talked to, after listening to your track want you to drop an album, will we see that anytime soon?
AKURE'S OWN PRIDE @tipsyenupo
Lol working working . It's not on my mind yet but will think of it.
bond TV @Bond_tv:
That's nice. What should we expect from you in the nearest future? Do you have plans to feature more Celebrity artistes? Which other artistes will you like to feature?
AKURE'S OWN PRIDE @tipsyenupo
I like Runtown will like to work with him.
bond TV @Bond_tv
If you had the opportunity to choose
who you are, which celebrity will you like to be?
AKURE'S OWN PRIDE @tipsyenupo
Tipsy . Tipsy don't lick a*s, tipsy is
herself
read more after the cut

bond TV @Bond_tv
Great stuff here. what advice do you have for other upcoming artistes?
AKURE'S OWN PRIDE @tipsyenupo
It might not happen as quick as u want it keep working keep praying.
bond TV @Bond_tv
Although this is the first time you are hearing about us. Tell us your first impression.
AKURE'S OWN PRIDE @tipsyenupo
Considering it has taken like 3days for this interview because of my slow response I think you are patient and reliable.
The entire staff and management of Bond TV wish to appreciate Miss Tipsy (@tipsyenupo) AKA prophetess aye for her time and patience while granting us this interview (#twiterview).
We wish you the very best in your career, cheers!
NB: Bond TV is an online entertainment show which features interviews, event coverage, red carpet moments, music count down and lots more. You can also be on any of our shows. (Bond TV... Coming to your screen next year)
Culled from BOND TV
Watch out for #voiceof9ja concert


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed ByBlogger Templates