Harp NG

Harp NG
click here for info

Advert

Advert
click image for info

Friday 31 October 2014

INTERVIEW: Geoffry Films CEO talks about the industry

One of the mainstays of Nigerian entertainment is Lagos-based GoffryFilms Entertainment.
GoffryFilms is a professional branding & marketing production company with experience in TV, video and much more. They’ve helped many stars shine brighter through their use of sophisticated videography and photography techniques. GoffryFilms also has been a leader in using social media to gain fans and share their expertise.
The challenge for any film and production company is always exposure. With a home base in Lagos, GoffryFilms is starting the move to worldwide exposure, and this blog is happy to help them on that journey.
Let's talk to the CEO
Introduce yourself Sir:
I am Babatunde Gafar the CEO of Goffryfilms Entertainment.
How did you come about Goffryfilms Entertainment?
I started Goffryfilms Entertainment since 2006 when I was learning camera @ Ibadan.
What does Goffryfilms Entertanment do as a brand ?
  An intergrated brand Services company,involve in the production of quality documentaries, commercial, films, event coverage, jingle and a content provider for TV.
see more after the picture


What kind of services do you offer?
We specialize in creating top-of-the-line, notable productions that generate a unique branding for you and your company. Our services include T.V. commercials, film-making, radio jingles, music videos, script writing, recording special occasions and events, documentaries, and much more.
My main loves are shooting documentaries, photography, movies and adverts, musical videos. What I do makes me learn every day of my life. I travel on our roads more often than staying in my house, and that makes me proud because I’ve gotten to meet new people, visit new places and learn different cultures. Cinematography and entertainment as a whole is what we into!
Mention some Company /Brands and people you have worked with:
Flykite production (Nigeria)-Director of photography
Boom production (Nigeria)-Director of photography
Good Morning Africa – (Africa Magic SA) Director of Photography-
Advert Concept designer.
What is your Educational background?                           
I did My primary and secondry school in Lagos,I went to The polytechnic Ibadan to study Mechanical Engineering and after that I wen to study my professional course in Ghana where I studied Cinematography at Ghana institute of journalism GIJ.
You said you studied Mechanical Engineering how come, An Engineer becoming a cinematographer ?                   I have always loved Entertainment right from my childhood and I so much have passion for it.                             Do you still practice Engineering ?                                  No am into entertainment full time.                                         What project have you done as a cinematographer or as a Brand?                                         As a Cinematographer I have worked with so many director s in the industry like the late Sam loco Efe,Desmon Elliot,Don Richard and many more.I shot Songs of praise,Ihohomi produced by Joshua Ojo Directed by Seun Akinlabi RIP,Eru odun meta,Atunboto,Mojere and many more...
Goffryfilms Entertainment as a Brand we have done several shows like ikorodu Dance all,Goffryfilms Entertainment Awards GEA and so on. I also produced an indigenous film. Ebira (kogi state) Tittled Kadara and Ometere . We have a Tv programme comin on air soon called Focus Africa and GoodMorning Kogi.
Anything else you want to tell your audience?
I want to thank everyone who’s helped GoffryFilms so far. We’ve been trying to break out into the mainstream, and it’s difficult! So many people have been so kind and helpful. We appreciate everyone’s assistance, and we look forward to moving onwards and upwards!
 How can your client Reach you ?
 our office Address is
27,Sekunmade Ogolonto,ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria
234802517180
goffryfilms@yahoo.com
Facebook: facebook.com/Goffryjoefilms                           Twitter: @goffryfilms
Website: www.goffryfilms.gnboo.com.ng
LinkedIn: Goffryfilms


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed ByBlogger Templates