Harp NG

Harp NG
click here for info

Advert

Advert
click image for info

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Obi Justina's Last Facebook Post Before she was Diagnosed and Later died from EBOLA

Remember that nurse who died from ebola after coming in contact with patrick sawyer? Yes, this was her last facebook post:

Friends,thank God for me o.i had a close contact with the firstEbola case in Nigeria..:.Longstory cut short,God saved me dearly.join me in thanking God.I never contacted his fluids. I checked his vitals, helped him with his food (he was too weak)…..I basically touched where his hands touched and that’s theonly contact. Not directly with his fluids. At a stage, he yanked off his infusion and we had blood everywhere on his bed…..but the ward maids took care of that and changed his linens with great precaution. Every patient is treated as high risk …..if it were airborne, by now wahala for dey. I still thank God.Friends, up to our uniforms n all linens were burnt off. We r on surveillance n off work till 11th. Our samples v long bn taken by WHO n so far we v been fine. For me, kudos to my hospital managt cos we work professionally wt every patient considered risk cos thats d training. Had it been it’s a hospital where they manage ordinary gloves lik Govt hospital n some janjaweed privatehosp..:lol….wahala for dey o. I mustalso thank Lagos Govt….infact! Even fed govt sef….all been supportive. I’m good n so r the others in d hospital

This was Obi Justina's last facebook Post b4 she was diagnosed and later died of the Ebola Virus



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed ByBlogger Templates