Harp NG

Harp NG
click here for info

Advert

Advert
click image for info

Monday 17 February 2014

DESTINY, A MATTER OF CHOICE - Abegunrin Gideon K


``Its not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves- William shakespare

Destiny is a predetermined course of events. It may be conceived as a predetermined future, whether in general or of an individual. It is a concept based on the belief that there is a fixed natural order to the cosmos. Life a simple and complicated series of circumstances determined only by GOD and that which explains the reason for our living must be so studied with wrapped and rapt attention so as not to mislead our lives. In order to break the parallels between mediocrity and reality, I will like to talk on destiny today.

Destiny is that which nature has predestinated you to realize in your tarriance and sojourn on earth. It is that particular feat you must achieve before you go under six feets. So if nature has vested much into my care, why wouldn't I struggle to achieve that specified bold stroke? Nature in his ambience of power and miraculous magnanimity has arranged everything on earth to flow in a very sequential dependency trend which means that a being's make up is dependent on a being's achievement though that’s contestable in the order of spirituality, Implying that if I fail to realize my destiny, thousands of life won't realize theirs because God has committed much into my hands and I must replicate the favor.
God committed much into Jesus hand to be the propitiation for billions of people's sin, Allah committed much into prophet Ibrahim`s hand to sacrifice his only son Ismail.

Destinies are meant to raise up destinies, Will I now start sitting duck and allow thousands of life to go into oblivion, will I now conform with mediocre complex that I can't make it, will I accept the common dogma that there's no ground left for the 21st century youth to break, NO. God has committed much into my hands and he has promised to help me realize it, so will I rather choose to fail God or realize my purpose on earth ?
GOOD MORNING AND HAVE A NICE DAY AND WEEK AHEAD.

ABEGUNRIN GIDEON K.

ffl on twtter

IWOROKO EKITI



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed ByBlogger Templates