Harp NG

Harp NG
click here for info

Advert

Advert
click image for info

Monday 16 June 2014

MY NEW ALBUM WILL WIN MORE AWARDS THAN I HAVE - FAZE

Faze may have been off the scene for a while but he tellsVanguard he is working on an album which would win more awards than ever before…..I’ve been recording my new album which will be out any time soon. I have some collaborations with some of my friends in the industry and you can expect the normal Faze treats. You know I don’t just release albums. I take my time and make sure what I release does not fall short of the standard I have set for myself. I   can’t really specify, but I’m sure this new album is going to win more awards than I have ever won. It is loaded with good hits that are sure to take the music scene by storm. Just watch out for it .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed ByBlogger Templates